Articles in International scientific journals
- S.V. Samsonov, A.A. Bogdashov, G.G. Denisov, I.G. Gachev, S.V. Mishakin Proof-of-Principle Experiment on High-Power Gyrotron Traveling-Wave Tube with a Microwave System for Driving and Extracting Power Through One Window // IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, 2016, vol.26, no.4, pp.288-290.
- M.Yu.Glyavin, M.V.Morozkin, A.I.Tsvetkov, et al. Automated Microwave Complex on the Basis of a Continuous-Wave Gyrotron with an Operating Frequency of 263 GHz and an Output Power of 1 kW // Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics 58 (9), 639-648 (2016)
- M.A.Koshelev, A.I.Tsvetkov, M.V.Morozkin, M.Yu.Glyavin, M.Yu.Tretyakov. Molecular gas spectroscopy using radioacoustic detection and high-power coherent subterahertz radiation sources // Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy, 331, 9–16 (2017)
- N.S.Ginzburg, G.G.Denisov, M.N.Vilkov, I.V.Zotova, A.S.Sergeev Generation of “gigantic” ultra-short microwave pulses based on passive mode-locking effect in electron oscillators with saturable absorber in the feedback loop // Physics of Plasmas 23, 050702 (2016).
- G. G. Denisov, M. Y. Shmelev Power Combiner Based on the Talbot Effect in an Oversized Rectangular Waveguide. // Journal of Infrared, Millimeter and Terahertz Waves 06/2015; 36(6).
- Braj Kishore Shukla,…, Mikhail Shmelev, et al. 42GHz/500kW Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating (ECRH) system on Tokamak SST-1. //IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science 01/2015; 43(1):485-489.
- M. Kulygin, G. Denisov, K. Vlasova, et al Sub-Terahertz Microsecond Optically-Controlled Switch with GaAs Active Element Beyond the Photoelectric Threshold. // ISSN 0034-6748, Review of Scientific Instruments, August 2015, positive review received.
- P.A. Bagryansky, A.V. Anikeev, G.G. Denisov, et al. Overview of ECR plasma heating experiment in the GDT magnetic mirror. //Nuclear Fusion 55 (2015) 053009 (12pp); doi:10.1088/0029-5515/55/5/053009 Published 15 April 2015.
- M. Yu. Glyavin, A. V. Chirkov, G. G. Denisov, et al. Experimental tests of a 263 GHz gyrotron for spectroscopic applications and diagnostics of various media. //Review of Scientific Instruments 86, 054705 (2015); doi: 10.1063/1.4921322.
A Helical-Waveguide Gyro-TWT at the Third Cyclotron Harmonic // , 2015, .
- R.M.Rozental, N.S.Ginzburg, M.Yu.Glyavin, A.S.Sergeev, I.V.Zotova Mutual synchronization of weakly coupled gyrotrons // Physics of Plasmas, 22, 9, 093118 (2015)
- V.N.Manuilov, M.Yu.Glyavin, A.S.Sedov, V.Yu.Zaslavsky, T. Idehara Development of CW second harmonic double-beam gyrotron with operating frequency 0.79 THz // Journal IRMM&THz Waves 2015 V.36 №12 p.164-1175
- A.V.Chirkov, G.G.Denisov, A.N.Kuftin. Perspective gyrotron with mode converter for co- and counter-rotation operating modes // Applied Physics Letters 106, 263501 (2015); doi: 10.1063/1.4923269.
- M.Yu.Glyavin, S.V.Golubev, I.V.Izotov, A.G.Litvak, A.G.Luchinin, S.V.Razin, A.V.Sidorov, V.A.Skalyga, A.V.Vodopyanov A point-like source of extreme ultraviolet radiation based on a discharge in a non-uniform gas flow, sustained by powerful gyrotron radiation of terahertz frequency band // Applied Physics Letters105, 174101 (2014)
- G.G. Denisov, S.V. Samsonov, S.V. Mishakin, A.A. Bogdashov Microwave System for Feeding and Extracting Power To and From a Gyrotron Traveling-Wave Tube Through One Window // IEEE Electron Device Letters, 2014, V. 35, N. 7, pp. 789-791.
- Danilov Y.Y., Denisov G. G., Khozin M.A., Panin A., Rodin Y. Millimeter-Wave Tunable Notch Filter Based on Waveguide Extension for Plasma Diagnostics // IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science June.2014, vol.42, Issue6, Part2, pp. 1685-1689.
- Yu.V.Bykov, N.S.Ginzburg, M.Yu.Glyavin, S.V.Golubev, G.G.Denisov, A.G.Luchinin, V.N.Manuilov The development of gyrotrons and their applications for plasma science and material processing. International Journal of Terahertz Science and Technology, 7, 2, 70-79, 2014
- N.I.Zaitsev, A.K.Gvozdev, S.A.Zapevalov, S.V.Kuzikov, V.N.Manuilov, M.A.Moiseev, M.E.Plotkin Experimental study of a multimegawatt pulsed gyroklystron, J. of Commun., Technol. and Electronics, 2014, v.59, no.2, p.164-168.
- V. Skalyga, I. Izotov, S. Razin, A. Sidorov, S. Golubev, T. Kalvas, H. Koivisto, and O. Tarvainen High current proton beams production at Simple Mirror Ion Source 37. Review of Scientific Instruments, v. 85, no. 2, 2014, p. 02A702-1 – 02A702-3. DOI: 10.1063/1.4825074
- Shukla B.K., Babu R., Kushwah M., Sathyanarayana K., Patel J., Rao S.L., Dhorajiya P., Patel H., Belsare S., Rathod V., Patel S.D., Bhavsar V., Solanki P.A., Sharma A., Shah R., Bora D., Shmelev M., Belov, Y., Belousov V. High-Power Test of Chemical Vapor Deposited Diamond Window for an ECRH System in SST-1. // IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 2013, Volume:41, Issue: 7, pp.1794 - 1798.
- V.L.Bratman, A.A.Bogdashov, G.G.Denisov, M.Yu.Glyavin, Yu.K.Kalynov, A.G.Luchinin, V.N.Manuilov, V.E.Zapevalov, N.A.Zavolsky, V.G.Zorin Gyrotron development for high power THz technologies in IAP RAS //Int. J. IRMM&THz Waves, 33, 7, 715-723 (2012)
- G.S.Nusinovich, P.Sprangle, V.E.Semenov, D.S.Dorozhkina and M.YuGlyavin On the sensitivity of THz gyrotron based systems for remote detection of concealed radioactive materials. //Journal of Applied Physics, 111, 124912 (2012)
- M.Yu. Glyavin, N.S.Ginzburg, A.L. Goldenberg, G.G. Denisov, A.G. Luchinin, V.N. Manuilov, V.E. Zapevalov, I.V. Zotova THz gyrotrons: status and possible optimizations //International journal of Terahertz Science and Technology, 5, 2, 67-77 (2012)
- M. Glyavin, A. Luchinin, M. Morozkin The Ka-band 10-kW CW gyrotron with wide-band fast frequency sweep //Rev. Sci. Instr., 83, 074706 (2012)
- M.Yu.Glyavin, A.G.Luchinin, G.S.Nusinovich, J.Rodgers, D.G.Kashyn, C.A.Romero-Talamas, R.Pu A 670 GHz gyrotron with record power and efficiency // Applied Physics Letters, 101, 153503 (1-4), 2012
- Yu. V. Bykov, S. V. Egorov, A. G. Eremeev, I. V. Plotnikov, K. I. Rybakov, V. E. Semenov, A. A. Sorokin, and V. V. Holoptsev. Fabrication of Metal-Ceramic Functionally Graded Materials by Microwave Sintering // Inorganic Materials: Applied Research, 2012. V. 3, № 3, P. 261-269
- S.V. Samsonov, G.G. Denisov, I.G. Gachev, A.G. Eremeev, A.S. Fiks, V.V. Holoptsev, G.I. Kalynova, V.N. Manuilov, S.V. Mishakin, E.V. Sokolov CW Ka-band kW-level Helical-Waveguide Gyro-TWT // IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices, 2012, Vol. 59, No. 8, pp. 2250 – 2255.
- V. L. Bratman, A. A. Bogdashov, G. G. Denisov, et al. Gyrotron Development for High Power THz Technologies at IAP RAS // International Journal of Infrared, Millimeter and Terahertz Waves, 2012, DOI: 10.1007/s10762-012-9898-6.
- M. Kulygin and G. Denisov. Nanosecond Laser-Driven Semiconductor Switch for 70 GHz Microwave Radiation. // International Journal of Infrared, Millimeter and Terahertz Waves (Springer), 2012, v. 33, No. 6, pp. 638-648.
2008 - 2009
- G.G.Denisov, A.G.Litvak, V.E.Myasnikov, E.M.Tai, V.E.Zapevalov Development in Russia of high-power gyrotrons for fusion. Nuclear Fusion, 48, №5, 2008, 5 pp.
- V.Bratman, M.Glyavin, T.Idehara, Yu.Kalynov, A.Luchinin, V.Manuilov, S.Mitsudo, I.Ogawa, T.Saito, Y.Tatematsu, V.Zapevalov Review of Sub-Terahertz and Terahertz Gyrodevices at IAP RAS and FIR FU. // Int. JournalIEEETransactionsonPlasmaScience, vol. 37, issue 1, pp. 36-43, (2009)2.
- Leuterer, F., M. Münich, F.Brandl, H.Brinkshulte, G. Grünwald, A.Maniny, F. Monaco, F. Ryter, H. Schütz, J.Stober, D. Wagner, W. Kasparek, G. Gantenbein, L.Empacher, C.Lechte, H.Kumric, P.Shuller, A. Litvak, A.Chirkov, G.G. Denisov, A.Fix, V.Ilin, S.Malygin, V.Miasnikiv, V.Nichiporenko, L.Popov, E.Taj, V.Zapevalov Operation experience with the ASDEX Upgrade ECRH system. // FusionScienceandTechnology, V.55, No 1, Jan. 2009. Pages: 31-44
- Leuterer, F., M. Münich, F.Brandl, H.Brinkshulte, G. Grünwald, A.Maniny, F. Monaco, F. Ryter, H. Schütz, J.Stober, D. Wagner, W. Kasparek, G. Gantenbein, L.Empacher, C.Lechte, H.Kumric, P.Shuller, A. Litvak, A.Chirkov, G.G. Denisov, A.Fix, V.Ilin, S.Malygin, V.Miasnikiv, V.Nichiporenko, L.Popov, E.Taj, V.Zapevalov Operation experience with the ASDEX Upgrade ECRH system. // Fusion Eng. and Design, 74, (2009) pp: 199-203
- M.I. Petelin, A.S. Sedov Frequency Response of Voltage-modulated Gyrotron. //International Journal of Terahertz Science and Technology 2009 Vol. 2, No. 3, PP. 102-104.
- S. V. Egorov, K.I. Rybakov, V. E. Semenov, Yu. V. Bykov, O. N. Kanygina, E. B. Kulumbaev, V. M. Lelevkin. Role of convective heat removal and electromagnetic field structure in the microwave heating of materials // Journal of Materials Science 42, 2097–2104 (2007), (IF = 0.999)
- 23. Bogdashov A.A., Rodin Yu.V. Mode Converter Synthesis by the Particle Swarm Optimization //Int. Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, August 2007, vol.28, N 6, pp. 627-638, (IF = 0.326)
- V.E.Zapevalov Increasing Power and Efficiency of gyrotrons // Fusion Science and Technology, August 2007 –Vol.52, No2, pp 340-344, (IF = 0.678)
- A.V. Vodopyanov, S.V. Golubev, I.V. Izotov, V.I. Khizhnyak, D.A. Mansfeld, V.A. Skalyga, V.G. Zorin ECR Plasma with 75 GHz Pumping, // High Energy Physics and Nuclear Physics, Vol. 31, Supp. I, Jul., 2007, P. 152 – 155. , (IF = 0.287)
- A.V. Vodopyanov, S.V. Golubev, V.I. Khizhnyak, D.A. Mansfeld, A.G. Nikolaev, E.M. Oks, G.Yu.Yushkov Multiple Ionization of Metal Ions in SMIS 75 //, High Energy Physics and Nuclear Physics, Vol. 31, Supp. I, Jul., 2007, P. 159 – 161. , (IF = 0.287)
- D. Bora, Sunil Kumar, Raj Singh, K. Sathyanarayana, S.V. Kulkarni, A. Mukherjee, B.K. Shukla, J.P. Singh, Y.S.S. Srinivas, P. Khilar, M. Kushwah, Rajnish Kumar, R. Sugandhi, P. Chattopadhyay, Singh Raghuraj, H.M. Jadav, B. Kadia, Manoj Singh, Rajan Babu, P. Jatin, G. Agrajit, P. Biswas, A. Bhardwaj, D. Rathi, G. Siju, K. Parmar, A. Varia, S. Dani, D. Pragnesh, C. Virani, Harsida Patel, P. Dharmesh, A.R. Makwana, P. Kirit, M. Harsha, J. Soni, V. Yadav, D.S. Bhattacharya, M. Shmelev, V. Belousov, V. Kurbatov, Yu. Belov and E. Tai Cyclotron resonance heating systems for SST-1 // Nuclear Fusion / Institute of Physics Publishing and Int. Atomic Energy Agency, vol. 46, 2006, p.p. 72-84., (IF = 2.839)
- K.I. Rybakov, V.E. Semenov, S.V. Egorov, A.G. Eremeev, I.V. Plotnikov and Yu. V. Bykov Microwave heating of conductive powder materials // J. Appl. Phys., v.99, 023506-(1-9), 2006 (2.498)
In recent years, a considerable interest has been drawn to microwave heating of powder metals and other electrically conductive materials. In this paper a consistent formulation describing the absorption of microwaves in electrically conductive materials under different microwave heating conditions is developed. A special case when conductive powder particles are surrounded by insulating oxide layers is investigated in detail using the effective-medium approximation. The conditions giving rise to skin effect governed, volumetric, and localized microwave heating are analyzed. Experimental observations of different microwave heating regimes in silicon, iron, and copper powder compacts are in general agreement with the theoretical model.
- S.V. Egorov, A.G. Eremeev, I.V. Plotnikov, V.E. Semenov, A.A. Sorokin, N.A. Zharova and Yu. V. Bykov Edge effect in microwave heating of conductive plates // J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys., v.39, 2006, pp. 3036-3041 (1.957)
It has been observed that the microwave annealing of doped silicon wafers n the multimode cavity is accompanied by a specific temperature rise in the near-edge region of the wafer. Experimental investigation and theoretical analysis suggest that the effect is not a result of the microwave irradiation non-uniformity but occurs due to the diffraction of electromagnetic waves on the edge of a thin conducting plate. The level of local overheating depends on the polarization and propagation direction of the incident electromagnetic wave. It is most pronounced in the case when the wave vector is parallel to the plate surface but perpendicular to the plate edge. A method of the plate screening has been suggested to suppress the edge effect and improve the temperature uniformity over the plate during heating. The efficiency of the method has been confirmed by a FDTD numerical simulation of the microwave field near an edge of the plate irradiated isotropically in the multimode cavity.
- G.Vayakis, C.I.Walker, F.Clairet, R.Sabot, V.Tribaldos, T.Estrada, E.Blanco, J.Sanchez, G.G.Denisov, V.I.Belousov, F.Da Silva, P.Varela, M.E.Manso, L.Cupido, J.Dias, N.Valverde, V.A.Vershkov, D.A.Shelukhin, S.V.Soldatov, A.O.Urazbaev, E.Yu.Frolov and S.Heuraux. Status and prospects for mm-wave reflectometry in ITER // Nuclear Fusion / Institute of Physics Publishing and Int. AtomicEnergyAgency, vol. 46, 2006, p.p. 836-845. (3.418)
The plasma density profile will be diagnosed in the ITER facility using a reflectometric system in the centimeter and millimeter wavelength bands, and the shape and position of plasma formations will be determined. The reflectometric system should be a component of the general ITER project and adapted for this project allowing for specific technical requirements of ITER, which were developed in 2001. The paper describes the status and ways of development of the reflectometric system allowing for the specific technical requirements of ITER. It is shown that this diagnostic system can be adapted to all requirements of the general ITER project.
- A. Bogdashov, G. Denisov, D. Lukovnikov, Y. Rodin, D. Sobolev and J. Hirshfield Oversized Ka-band traveling wave window for a high-power transmission // IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol.54, Issue 12, Part 1, p.p. 4130-4135. (2.275).
An oversized microwave window, which is capable of transmitting high-power radiation in the Ka band, has been calculated, designed, and materialized. The operation principle of the microwave window is based on the generation in the dielectric region of a microwave-field structure with a zero electric component on a waveguide wall and a minimum field on the dielectric surface.
- Kulygin M. L., Denisov G. G., Chirkov A. V. and Kuzikov S. V. Numerical simulation of open waveguide converters using FDTD method. // Int. J. of IRMM Waves, Vol. 27, No. 4, April 2006. (0.337)
- G.G.Denisov and M.L.Kulygin Numericfl Simulation of Waveguide TM01-TE11 Mode Converter Using FDTD Method // Int. Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, vol. 26, №3, 2005, pp. 341-361.
We study a transmission problem of an electromagnetic pulse with given transversal structure passing through a waveguide converter from TM01 to TE11 mode of circular waveguide. Using FDTD numerical simulation method we have investigated mode structure of the pulse at the output of the converter and its dependence on pulse length at the input. Also we have obtained frequency characteristic by calculating Fourier response for a pulse with wide spectrum.
- A.A.Bogdashov, A.V.Chirkov, G.G.Denisov, A.N.Kuftin, Yu.V.Rodin, E.A.Solujanova and V.E.Zapevalov High-Efficient Mode Converter for ITER Gyrotron // Int. Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, vol. 26, №6, 2005, pp. 771-786.
A high-efficiency converter of the operating mode to the wave beam for a high-power, high-frequency gyrotron has been proposed and manufactured.
- Alexandr Bogdashov, Gregory Denisov, Dmitry Lukovnikov, Yury Rodin and Jay Hirshfi Ka-Band Resonant Ring for Testing Components for a High-Gradient Linear Accelerator // IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol.53, No. 10, October 2005, pp. 3152-3154.
A ring-shaped cavity with the TE01 millimeter wave traveling in an oversized cylindrical waveguide has been developed for accelerator experiments at high power levels. This cavity employs a new design of corner transitions, in which a mixture of modes ensuring a low loss level is used. In low-power measurements, the maximum level of resonance amplification has been achieved, which exceeded 35:1 at an operating frequency of 34.272 GHz. The total Q-factor of the ring-shaped cavity amounted to about 21400, and the coefficient of reflection from the inlet, to less than 1%.
- A.V. Chirkov, G.G. Denisov, D.A. Lukovnikov, V.I. Malygin, D.I. Sobolev Minimization of diffraction losses in big gaps of multi-mode waveguides // Int. JournalofInfraredandMillimeterWaves, vol. 26, №7, 2005, pp. 1241-1254.
A system approach to the development of waveguide corners and quasioptical gaps in oversized low-loss waveguides has been proposed. A mode filter based on a quasioptical gap in the corrugated waveguide 31.75 mm in diameter was tested in experiments at a frequency of 84 GHz and at a low (mW) and a high (200 kW, CW) power level.
- T.Idehara, I.Ogawa, S.Mitsudo, Y.Iwata, S.Watanabe, Y.Itakura, K.Ohashi, H.Kobayashi, T.Yokoyama, V.Zapevalov, M.Glyavin, A.Kuftin, O.Malygin and S.Sabchevski Development of a high harmonic gyrotron with an axis-encircling electron beam and a permanent magnet //Int. J. Vacuum, v.77, issue 4, pp.539-546, 2005
A gyrotron with an axis-encircling electron beam is useful for high frequency operation, because the high beam efficiency is kept even at high harmonic of electron–cyclotron resonance. We have designed and constructed such a gyrotron with a permanent magnet. The gyrotron has already succeeded in operation at the third harmonic and the fourth harmonic resonances. The operation frequencies are 89.3 and 112.7 GHz, respectively. Operation cavity modes are TE311 and TE411. The permanent magnet system consists of many magnet elements made of NdFeB and additional coils for controlling the field intensities in cavity and electron gun regions. The magnetic field at the cavity region can be varied from 0.97 to 1.18 T. At the optimum condition of the magnetic field intensity, the output power at the third harmonic operation is 2.5 kW. The operation is pulsed, the pulse length is 1 ms and the repetition frequency is 1 Hz. The beam energy and current are 40 kV and 1.2 or 1.3 A. Starting current, beam efficiency and emission pattern also have been measured. In this paper, the operation results of the gyrotron and comparison with the computer simulation results are described.
- M.S.Gitlin, M.Yu.Glyavin, A.G.Luchinin, and V.V.Zelenogorsky Imaging the Output Radiation Pattern of 110 GHz Gyrotron with Pulsed Magnetic Field Using Recombination Continuum Emitted by a Slab of the Cs-Xe DC Discharge // IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, vol.33, no.2, 2005, pp.380-381
It has been demonstrated that recombination continuum emitted by a slab of the positive column of the Cs-Xe discharge can be used successfully to image moderate-power pulsed millimeter waves. Using this technique, the output field patterns of a 110 GHz 10 kW gyrotron with a pulsed magnetic field have been imaged.
- V.N.Manuilov, T. Idehara, M.Yu.Glyavin, LaAgusu, M.Kamada, T.Kanemaki, Wiehua Jiang and K. Yatsui Electron Optic system of powerful large orbit gyrotron with Pulse magnetic field // Int. J. IRMM Waves, vol.26, 1, pp.15-28, 2005
Short-pulse powerful Large Orbit Gyrotron with total electron energy about 400 kV and beam power in the cavity up to 100 MW is now under developing at FIR FU. Suitable for 200 ns pulse duration electron-optic system is analyzed. results of numerical simulation for explosion emission cusp-type electron guns and magnetic field intensity about 8 T are presented. Sensitivity of the guns to small deviations from the nominal operating regime is investigated. Some versions of the gun with different accelerating potential as well as different beam current passing through the cavity (60-300A) are suggested. Current reduction simplifies the problems of mode competition and potential depression in the cavity, but at the same time decrease output power. To diminish current special diaphragms are suggested. results of numerical simulation of collector corresponding to each version of the gun design including power density distributions along its surface are presented. It is shown that beam quality and collector regimes are suitable for LOG operation.
- S.Sabchevski, T.Idehara, M.Glyavin, I.Ogawa, S.Mitsudo Modeling and simulation of gyrotrons // Int. J. Vacuum, v.77, issue 4, pp.519-525, 2005
Modelling and simulation of gyrotrons have two interconnected aspects, namely beam formation in the electronoptical system (EOS) and beam-.eld interaction in the resonant cavity. In this paper we address both problems and outline the physical models and numerical techniques implemented in our problem-oriented package of computer codes. In order to illustrate our approach we present some results of numerical experiments carried out at the FIR FU centre and directed towards analysis and optimization of the existing devices of the Gyrotron FU Series as well as applied to the development of simulation-based design (SBD) of a novel high harmonic gyrotron with the electron beam encircling the axis and a permanent magnet system.
Electrodynamic characteristics of two-dimensional Bragg structure having planar geometry have been studied experimentally. Good agreement of the measured frequency dependences of the coefficients of transmission and transverse scattering with the results of theoretical analysis in the framework of the geometric-optical approximation, as well as with complete three-dimensional modeling, has been demonstrated. Existence of high-Q modes in the vicinity of the frequency of the precise Bragg resonance has been confirmed experimentally.
- V. I. Malygin, V. I. Belousov, A. V. Chirkov, G. G. Denisov, G. I. Kalynova, V. I. Ilin, L. G. Popov Measurement of Near-Megawatt Millimeter-Wave Beams // NATO Science Series, II, Vol.203 Quasi-Optical Control of Intense Microwavee Transmission (edited by J.L.Hirshfield and M.I.Petelin), 2005, Springer, Netherlands, p.p. 3-13.
- A. Bogdashov, G. Denisov, G. Kalynova Oversized Transmission Lines for Gyrotron-Based Technological Ovens and Plasma-Chemical Reactors // NATO Science Series, II, Vol.203 Quasi-Optical Control of Intense Microwavee Transmission (edited by J.L.Hirshfield and M.I.Petelin), 2005, Springer, Netherlands,p.p. 15-23.
- V. L. Bratman, A.W. Cross, G. G. Denisov, A. D. R. Phelps, S.V. Samsonov Microwave Devices with Helically Corrugated Waveguides // NATO Science Series, II, Vol.203 Quasi-Optical Control of Intense Microwavee Transmission (edited by J.L.Hirshfield and M.I.Petelin), 2005, Springer, Netherlands, p.p. 105-114.
- J. L. Hirshfield, A. A. Bogdashov, A. V. Chirkov, G. G. Denisov, A. S. Fix, S. V. Kuzikov, M. A. LaPointe, A. G. Litvak, D. A. Lukovnikov, V. I. Malygin, O. A. Nezhevenko, M. I. Petelin,, Yu.V. Rodin, G.V. Serdobintsev, M.Y. Shmelyov, V.P. Yakovlev Transmission Line Components for a Future Millimeter-Wave High-Gradient Linear Accelerator // NATO Science Series, II, Vol.203 Quasi-Optical Control of Intense Microwavee Transmission (edited by J.L.Hirshfield and M.I.Petelin), 2005, Springer, Netherlands, p.p. 147-163.